interiors || oh, Kelly

July 29, 2011

no, fridays are not all about bars and drinks, contrary to how many times in a row i might post them. however, this friday will include bars. well, kelly wearstler bars. which, let's be honest, you would appreciate just for the aesthetics. have some champagne or have some soda water. either way, you'll be happy to be there.

and if you hate her style, humor me. i can't believe you read this blog anyway if that's the case, because that probably means you hate my style, too.

and clearly you don't, because you're here, aren't you?

behold:












i threw in some non-bars, but i didn't like doing it.

either the woman likes to do yellow, or i just like the woman when she does yellow.


happy champagne (or soda water) friday!

9 comments:

Lily said...

Seriously amazing...she never disappoints ! The bar in the first photo and the second to last photo are the most amazing bars I have ever seen !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

Clearly I am a HUGE fan of her (your) style. I personally think KW is the most creative designer out there right now. Just great work.

Petsmart Coupons said...

Hi! This is very interesting and worth to read. I would really appreciate your way of expression. I should come-back to see your further postings Thanks & Have a nice day……

Nat @ dear little house said...

So many patterns in this collection... I love it!

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

I love KW! It's so different from my own style in that what she dies would never come naturally to me, but that's why I'm fascinated by her! Great post!

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

*and by "dies" I mean "does" ;)

Glamour Drops said...

The woman can design a damn fine bar, it has to be said! Hard to pick a favourite, because she is clever enough to create a different atmosphere in her various designs.

Design Blahg said...

I kinda can't be friends with friends with people who don't get Kelly Wearstler...my brain just can't compute that :)

Anonymous said...

love how there's nothing shy about her. have you seen her new clothing line? she's such a lucky lady. i saw her on my way to work the other morning picking up her coffee in her brand new maserati all decked out but in her work gear. such a brat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger