monday blues

September 10, 2012

so perhaps that little build-up on friday wasn't such a good idea. may or may not have left me frozen in indecision yesterday, trying to concoct the most riveting and dynamic comeback post you've ever seen....which i'll be doing none of. let's ease back into this, hmmm?

i have to admit that it's hard to get back to my regularly scheduled program after an amazing whirlwind weekend with my college roomies. it's been years since the four of us have been able to get together without an alterior motive, so this trip back to the alma mater was long overdue. and even though my arms don't appreciate the delayed sunscreen application from a day of football tailgating (holy lobster), my heart is full. i miss everything about seeing those ladies everyday. there's nothing like the friends with whom you can pick up right where you left off, am i right?

feeling a little bit of the monday blues as i gear up for the week ahead...i figure they might as well look good.


man, that particular shade of blue kills me!

10 comments:

Sunday Loft said...

I proud to be the first one to comment...You've been missed.
Cynthia

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Glad you are back! Just read Friday's post and got my first laugh of the day... :)

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

blue is my fave color always always. Friend time sounds like it was lovely!! I haven't been back to my alma mater since a wedding in '09. May be about time!

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

I hear you about the monday blues. Ugh, the worst. That shade of blue is gorgeous!
-Becky

Kelly Still Employed! said...

I spent the weekend with my college girlfriends too and am feeling the same way!

Monday sucks. So does blogger paralysis. Go easy on yourself!

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

So glad you're back! I think that blue is a wonderful way to start! I know exactly how you feel. My college friends are all over the country and I miss them so much.

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

So good to have you back!!! The breakfast nook is my favorite room in the whole world. In my eyes, this IS the most riveting comeback ever.

Emily @ Sparkle Meets Pop said...

Glad you're back! Don't fret too much about your content. Find a way to channel your inner awesome and it'll come naturally.

Anonymous said...

TOBE!!!! I've missed you!!! That blue building in the second picture is such a pretty shade!! I want to go in that store just because of the blue. Pastel/sky/baby blue are def. my favorite shades!! Glad you're back! xoxo

Jessica said...

Seriously nothing like a weekend with old friends. And yeah, that exterior is completely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger