Interiors // Nuevo Estilo dream

October 4, 2012

Dear God, can you even imagine how spectacular this place must be in person??!


Giant stained glass windows? Moody walls? Tiled floor? Check. 



Insane moldings? One of a kind furniture and art? Check.
Also proof that you can do a lot with a little.




Please stop it with the floor. Every room? Really?

 
At first glance, not sure I would ever go for the kitchen...But being there might convince me.

And one to grow on.


Nuevo Estilo, you never fail.

10 comments:

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Amazing! I love the tiled floors.

Leah said...

that velvet on the sofas with the black piping is killer!

Chelsea said...

This place is INSANE! It's seriously like you took my soul and turned it into a house. I'm in love!

Unknown said...

Crazy, crazy, crazy good.

Heather (love your space) said...

that is a LOT of architecture to design around! Floors are m fave, for sure.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Ummm when did YOU get a makeover? I love it. It is a new layout right? OR am i delirious?

Unknown said...

I actually like European kitchens! They always seem to have more contemporary fixtures and appliances and everything is compact.

So happy you are back! The new design is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow! That place is a jaw dropper. Its really stunning. The iterior is out of this world.
website hosting australia

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

HOLY SCHNIKIES!!! Commence pinning everything. Take me there!

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

the kitchen is the balls. it's probably rarely ever used in which case form over function.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger