Perfect Package // Maison Dandoy

October 10, 2012

Tell me you wouldn't feel like celebrating constantly if your branding looked like this?



Maison Dandoy via The Dieline

Mandatory confetti, yo.

Speaking of confetti and branding, one of my favorite virtual-gone-real-life friends, Erika of Small Shop, has a shiny new site today in honor of 10 amazing years in business! Many of you are probably already familiar with Erika; her supreme taste, talent and personable nature are well-recognized in the blog community. She's one of the first people that comes to mind when I think about how this blogging journey has introduced me to such wonderful new people that I never would have had the opportunity to meet had I not hit publish that very first time. I am especially grateful to have had the chance to meet her when we were both in NYC a few months ago. She's truly as delightful in person as she is via the intranets, I assure you. If you haven't already, go check out the new site she's been pining over for months. It's b-e-a-utiful!

6 comments:

joanna said...

those metallic gold dots are out of control!

Unknown said...

You're the best! Thank you a zillion for the super kind words! I feel the same, so lucky to have met such amazing women like yourself. It's so crazy to think but not really -- we all have so much in common!

This packaging is out of control. And very me...obvs.

Lulu and Georgia said...

It's amazing what packaging and branding can do! And Erika is beyond amazing! She designed our site! xo

Emily | Sparkle Meets Pop said...

I just saw this on the dieline! Love it so much. Gold and polka dots are always a happy combination.

pattern society said...

hello cute dots!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

My heart just stopped by looking at that packaging, so freaking cute! The best of both worlds (gold and polka dots!) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger