Work + Fashion // Tote-ally

November 16, 2012

Yo yo yo, it's Friday, people! Aren't those the best? So full of possibility with the weekend ahead . . . during which we'll be celebrating my little brother's big 3-0. THIRTY! This makes me officially old. Plus, you know, there's Fancy Coffee Friday. Haven't heard of it? Well, this is the one day each week that I give in to the Latte Factor. (I have a mini coffee maker at my desk for fiscal responsibility Monday through Thursday.) And our cafe just got their holiday allotment of peppermint, so look out half caf soy peppermint mocha goodness. Look. Out.

While we're talking work, I made a big transition into a new role this week and I'm loving every minute of it. It has me preeetty excited about the months ahead. And thinking that it might be time to upgrade the old work tote. One of these beauts from Anthro might just fit the bill.


Your suggestions are welcome.
Also, are we interested in some gift guide roundups 'round here?

Enjoy the weekend! ox

3 comments:

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

Just loving everything about that Gypset tote. Congrats on the new role and cheers to the weekend Tobe!

Unknown said...

Love bags, am obsessed with handbags. Have a wonderful latte and weekend!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

L.A. in the bay said...

love these bags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger