Monday Blues // 40

June 24, 2013

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I have to say, we had an awesome and productive week off. A little bit of time out of town...a lot of progress on things we just couldn't get accomplished (who knew you had to shop for daycare years in advance in this city?!)...and even a few late mornings in bed. Amazing! Guessing I won't get another week like that for...oh...18 years :)

Wish I had more news to report on the dining room front, but I'm still working on the table bu'niss. I both love and hate Craigslist for the back and forth and coordination it often requires. This is where it pays to be patient, I guess. I did like one suggestion of finding an awesome base and then figuring out a tabletop afterwards. Sort of like this mayhaps:


I know hubs would loooooove to see a geometric concrete base.
Pretty sure I would love to see one of those Apparatus fixtures hanging from the ceiling.

8 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I never have luck with Craigslist it frustrates me like crazy. Love those apparatus light fixtures you so need one.

Alexa said...

So cool! I feel like that is such a husband-friendly look! :)

FripperyVintage said...

That light fixture is pretty amazing.

petal and plume said...

what an incredible space..so cool and aesthetically pleasing
xx
http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca/

Jessica said...

oh my gorgeous

Unknown said...

That whole space is freaking crazy good. Yes to all of it.

faye said...

awesome workplace!:D

Anonymous said...

Before even realizing what blog I was looking at in my reader my reaction to that photo was "Uuuumm THAT'S AWESOME." Well played.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger